As regional sales Manager, you will be in charge of all sales activities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of regional sales teams
- Evaluation and Analysis of the market evolution, especially in the company’s main clients
- Determined to develop a strong team relationship with an excellent coordination with other departments
- Be in charge of product positioning and find innovative solution to gain market shares
- Full management of the commercial cycle
- Develop new business and grow existing business in the defined region within the corporate aircraft market.
- Ensures NUBES International is professionally represented in the industry and that meets the expected level of service, responsiveness and quality objectives of the customer.
- Achieves the established sales growth objectives for the territory.
- Frequent travel to customer sites to deliver presentations, support new programs and expand business within existing customers.
- Proactively call on new, un-developed accounts, which will include cold calling and following up on new leads.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal team members to ensure all customer expectations are communicated, understood and met throughout the organization.
- Work closely with internal teams at each facility to develop proposals and quotations for new programs.
- Provide technical support and coordinate technical activities among the control team and management to satisfy customer requests.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the industry and competitor offerings to optimize sales efforts.
- Provide prompt delivery of sales meetings, territory development plans and pipeline forecasting to the senior management team.
- Effectively utilize the company’s CRM database to communicate new opportunity development and tracking.
- Work closely with other team members to develop business at each facility
- 5-10 years of experience in territory management and sales in the corporate aviation industry within the defined territory.
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas and sales plans in a highly competitive industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within all levels of a customer’s organization, including travel, procurement and senior management.
- Excellent knowledge of the corporate aviation market within the region.
- High energy and sense of urgency to drive new business growth.
- Highly motivated; possess the desire to set and meet high performance standards based on excellence for the benefit of the customer, the individual, team members and internal customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english, german and hungarian