As a Logistics Capacity Manager, you will be in charge of the following role.
- Manage strategic logistics capacity and associated suppliers to meet internal and external service levels and supply requirements.
- Develop sustainability measures for Logistics and promote integration of initiatives into tactical decision making and procedures.
- Generate new value through 4PL governance and SRM development across business units and geographies.
- Maximize cost effectiveness through strategic 4PL management for all modes of transportation and warehousing.
- Develop total quality management through the methods of KPI measurement and continuous process improvement.
- Determine the resources, such as freight budget, outsourced logistics services, technology or systems needed to meet supply requirements for transportation and warehousing of crop protection and seeds products..
- Design the 4PL and LSP strategy in alignment with target operating models. Ensure adherence to it and govern operational ways of working. Create a competitive environment for logistics suppliers and foster collaboration with strategic partners.
- Develop the discipline of strategically planning for, and managing, all interactions with logistics suppliers for outsourced transportation and warehousing activities, together with the Logistics Category Manager of Indirect Procurement.
- Ensure adherence to it and govern operational ways of working. Create a competitive environment for logistics suppliers and foster collaboration with strategic partners.
- Realize new value, reduce risk and maximize cost effectiveness by creating closer, more collaborative relationships with strategic logistics suppliers and leverage scale for efficiency.
- Accurately define the end-to-end logistics process elements and share best practice within Logistics & Order Management. Promote standardization of business processes and sustainable ways of working.
- Manage global logistics risks and ensure regular control and auditing of logistics suppliers adherence to compliance standards and business requirements. Perform regular due diligence reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- 5-10 years of experience in logistics management in the corporate aviation industry be an advantage.
- Leadership experience in managing a team of logistics professionals
- Practical experience and knowledge in international freight forwarding of dangerous goods and temperature controlled products and warehousing
- Proficient knowledge about the interconnectivity of Logistics, Planning and Supply Chain Management and Commercial and its tradeoffs.
- Balance logistics cost against the appropriate level of internal and external customer service and confidently handle changes in service level agreements.
- Establish sustainable structures and efficient processes between logistics suppliers and internal functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english and german.
As a IT Project Manager, you will be in charge of the following role.
- Run several smaller projects with our vendor partners in the IT Sales & Marketing space including ownership and responsibility for budget and delivery
- Think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term tactical decision making and procedures.
- Manage an offshore project team and our vendors
- Partner and collaborate with internal experts and keep your colleagues, business partners, stakeholder and counterparts up to date
- Ensure that applications run secure, stable and compliant
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in IT software development projects
- Hands on experiences in all stages of project lifecycle and project management processes in complex and demanding environments
- Broad knowledge of front-to-back banking processes; specific knowledge in asset management sales, marketing and distribution desirable
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partnership with other IT and business teams in the context of software delivery. Comfortable managing teams with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented if required; strong planning, organizing and prioritization skills and good time management
- Fluent in German and English.